● How much are tickets? -$149 VIP Memberships and $69 Weekend Memberships. Grab a Hotel Room for the best experience.
●Can I buy at the door? Memberships are available at the door for an additional $5
● When is the event? -March 17-19, 2023 at the Crowne Plaza Albuquerque
● Is there a Military Discount? - With valid ID at the door. Come enjoy the weekend with us!
● Do I have to stay at the official hotel? -No, but we highly recommend it, even if you are local. There is simply too much to do compared to a comic-con. You can literally be busy from 10am to 2am the next day.
● Is this a family-friendly show? -Yes until 12am midnight.
● Where can I sign up for ___? -Click on the image of the event you're interested in
● Where is the schedule? -Program page
● Where can I see the guest list? -On the Guests Page
● Are there day passes? -Yes, day passes are available online or at the door
● Can I get a refund for my membership? -No. All sales are final. Yes, this means you and your situation.
● When does______ happen? -Check our Schedule page
● Does it cost to meet the celebrities? -No, but photos and autographs do. Prices set by each guest
● How much are autographs and photos? -Depends on the celebrity, but around $20~$40
● Can I bring something for a celebrity to sign? Yes - it is up to the Celebrity if they will sign it
● Where do I sign up to volunteer? -Click on Volunteer
● Does the Maid Café come with the Membership? -No, it is a unique, ticketed event
● Does the LoreMaster Dinner Theatre and tournament come with a Membership? -No, it is a unique, ticketed event
● How much are artist and vendor booths? -Click on the Artists' Alley or Exhibitor Booths icon
● Where can I book my hotel room? -Book through the hotel link (coming soon)
● Where is the Dress Code / Cosplay / Weapons / Health Policy? On our "About" page drop down menu
● Will there be security? -Yes